A eco-friendly cooking source for green backpackers and campers, the BioLite® CampStove™ lets you leave the stove fuel and cumbersome portable electronics chargers at home. This unique, wood burning stove combines the benefits of a backpacking stove and an portable power charger so you can cook a meal while charging your gadgets at a backcountry campsite. Patent-pending thermoelectric technology allows the CampStove to converts heat into electricity, which runs a built-in fan for a more efficient fire AND powers a built-in USB charger for small electronics. Designed to use twigs, sticks, and other biomass gathered locally, this stove requires no petroleum-based fuel and throw-away canisters. Easy to haul, the BioLite CampStove weighs just 33 oz. and measures just 8-1/4'' x 5''. Stove also makes a great addition to an emergency pack, so you always have a cooking source when you don't have power. Comes with stove, stuff sack, firelighter, instructions, and USB cord.
- Eco-friendly camp stove that also charges your gadgets
- Patent-pending thermoelectric technology converts heat to electricity
- Electricity fuels stove fan for more efficient fire
- Excess electricity available to charge small electronics like cell phone
- Easy-to-use stove uses twigs and wood - no need to pack fuel
- Smart addition to emergency kit - be able to cook even if the power is out
- Anodized aluminum legs provide solid base, fold up for easy packing
- Easy to haul - compact 8-1/4'' x 5''
- Lightweight - 33 oz.
- Boils 1 liter of water in approximately 4.5 minutes